Saturday, August 18, 2007

look at the back of the business cards

Well, it is Saturday evening and I was watching a movie and surfing on the net and found some interesting stuff. One of my colleagues recently mentioned about www.changethis.com site and I got hooked to it since then. It has some wonderful and useful information on it. This is where i found an article posted by Hugh MacLeod called How To Be Creative.

Though this an old post (Oct 2004) I decided to download it and check it out. Once I started reading I was really thrilled by the idea and the website Hugh mentioned in the article called www.gapingvoid.com. Very interesting idea and novel by any standard, I think. I was laughing at some of the cartoons he made (I guess he made tens of thousands by now) and really enjoyed them.

I wanted to share this article and the site information with someone immediately. Hence this blog. Check it out when you find time.

No comments: